Objectives of the meeting:
1. To present the works done by the networks and to have a common understanding of where we are
2. To decide on: a) the follow-up steps and b) the key actions for the coming months / years in each of the networks
3. To prepare the plan for keeping the GIAN initiative as a common effort of different networks
4. To come out with some recommendations for networking in the future
* Every day we begin with a short prayer (less than 15 minutes) at 8:30: see the proposals at the end
** List of GIAN common concerns: these are the concerns or questions that we really need to deal with in order to make GIAN networks active in the future. We should make a list and prioritize it. What is given in the following list are only some of them. We can add more as we reflect:
1. They might be related
1) to us (leaders, SJES…) or
2) to others (Conference Presidents, Social Coordinators, Central Governance of the SJ etc …)
2. They can be
1) practical: how to develop the networks in the present circumstances?
2) theoretical: what would be best?
3. Some of these questions could also be:
1) On Structure: a) global hub?, b) core groups?, c) leaders?
2) Role of the Conference Coordinators, Province Coordinators, Conference Presidents
3) Conference networks / Inter-conference / Global networks
4) Inter – sectorial networks, collaboration
5) External opportunities and challenges (NGOs, Other networks etc.)
6) Role of SJES
8) Common image?
9) Any other…
No comments yet.